Rice is among the meals we love most, mainly when cooking paella and risotto. The dish isn’t as complicated as the others we’ve mentioned and yet has a beautiful flavor. A unique one can be Lemon Rice. Easy to prepare and great for every day.
- Two and one-half cups of rice
- one large onion,
- 1/4 glass of white wine
- fresh chopped parsley
- one cube of vegetable stock
How to Cook Lemon Rice Recipe?
- Prepare 4 cups of water into a pan and bring it to a simmer, then reduce the temperature to a minimum, and then dissolve the cube of stock in the water.
- Make a few heats in an oven-like pan. Cook the chopped and peeled onion until it is beginning to get brown.
- Then add rice, and toast it for about a couple of minutes, constantly stirring before adding the wine, and cook until you can see that it has completely evaporated.
- Add the water and the bouillon cube that is dissolved to the pan, lower the temperature and cook for around 20 minutes: clean and dry your lemon. Squeeze the juice, then remove it. With a slice of lemon peel, it was creating a julienne. This will remove the white portion.
- Just 4 minutes before the time to finish boiling the rice, add half of the lemon juice. Once the rice is cooked, take the rice off the flame and let it sit for a couple of minutes before adding the chopped parsley and lemon julienne, and it is all set to serve.
It’s a vibrant meal that guests can enjoy distinctive and healthy rice. Make sure you take advantage!